Tuesday 20 November 2012

Self- Assembly Christmas Trees

I'm still playing with my Christmas tree die from Dee Distinctively. It cuts 5 separate triangles, so you can vary the size of the trees depending on how many triangles you use and how you overlap them.

Once again, I used my trusty spotty embossing folder, and also an Echo Park sentiment sticker. I made a dome front using acetate.The acetate is from Hunkydory and is pre-printed and embossed with a snowfall design.

I'd like to enter this for:
Charisma Cardz Cool colours
Crafty Pad It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

2 comments:

chrissie said...

A really beautiful card and love the die cut you used.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

This is a really pretty card. I love the Christmas trees and also your snowfall acetate too! Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas challenge.
Helen x (DT)