Tuesday 16 April 2013

{Pin}spirational Challenges 53 - Scrabble



It's time for a new challenge at Pinspirational Challenges  and here's the inspiration picture:
This week, Fred She Said is one of our sponsors and they provided the lovely digi of the girl and the leaves. The cup and the scrabble letters are printable freebies, source unknown.
Two comments about my card - yes, I know it's a bit unseasonal ( Hi to all our friends in Australia!) and yes, I know 'fall' is an American word (Hi USA!)- it just fit better -  and so , all in all , an odd card for an English woman!

Do take another look at the picture. What ideas does it give you. Please come and join in at Pinspirational Challenges.

3 comments:

jan farnworth said...

very nice card.

Pia S said...

I do love your Pinspirational cards - I find them so original and unique. Great idea to decorate the cup with the image. Nice scrabble letters too!

sandie said...

We love odd!! Plus it could be fall here. I love the cost feel to your card x