Tuesday 23 April 2013

{Pin}spirational Challenges 54- Butterflies


This week's picture inspiration at Pinspirational Challenges Is :
I used a butterfly image from our sponsor Cardmadfairy, printed it on orange card and cut it our. I stamped dotty swirls on them and added pink glitter. Then I attached them to skewers.

 I thought they would be good to decorate the garden at a sumer party. The sun in my photo is decptive though- it was freezing when I took this and the sun had only made a brief appearance! Hopefully the weathers on the way up now.

How does the picture inspire you? Come and join us at Pinspirational Challenges!

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful idea for the garden-love the bright colour you have chosen

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

wow Marina, what a great idea for a Summer Party, they look just stunning x

Zella said...

WOW Marina, how creative!! Love your idea!!!! And even on a cold day the butterflies make it seem like the perfect spring day!

Unknown said...

I love what you have done with these butterflies Marina...really beautiful xxx

Michelle J M said...

You always have such wonderful ideas Marina. These butterflies are gorgeous, so lovely and bright. Michelle x

Pia S said...

Your butterflies will be great decorative elements for a party on a beautiful summer day!