Friday 19 July 2013

Travel Girl


The photo inspiration at Inspired By  this week set me off to look for some stash I bought weeks ago but had not yet used. The stamp is from October Afternoon 'Travel Girl' and I also used sheets from an 8x8 paper pack from the same range.

I stamped the woman onto the typed text background and coloured with alcohol markers. I matted it onto pink and then onto a background from the paper pack. The sun is a die-cut (coloured with markers)  and I added a button , and a text die-cut from Papermania.

As well as 'Inspired By', I'd also like to enter:
Seemacrafts Holiday
Going Grey with Scrap Creations Vacation
Get Inky  Summer Sun Fun

6 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love how the image is stamped on the background paper!

chrissie said...

A very happy creation-made me smile

Love Chrissie x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for joining in this months challenge 'Holiday/Vacation' over on SeemaCrafts Challenge Blog.

The paper you have stamped the image on is wonderful, as is the image. I love the bright summer colours to this card.

I hope you will join us again for more of our future monthly challenges, we always have great prizes up for grabs.

Hugs Lisa xxxxx DT Member

Pia S said...

This is a really fun and cheerful card. Love the idea of stamping onto a patterned paper, and the fact that this one's full of destination and gate information makes it perfect for the theme of this card.

Unknown said...

this is fabulous i love the backing paper to your stamped girl . thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

Michelle J M said...

This is delightful. Such an sweet image and the papers are super. Michelle x