Wednesday 7 August 2013

What did I do?

This is the third 'new home' card I've made this week, so I'd like you to know that I'm not driving people out of their homes! In fact, this one was requested by my daughter for someone I don't even know,honest.

I die cut the bird and birdhouse. I stuck the birdhouse onto pearlescent card and then ran them through a Docrafts Tri-boss embossing folder. I like how that turned out.

I'd like to enter:
Fashionista Challenge  Wings
Desert Island Crafts Challenge  2,6,8,9
A Gem of a Challenge Anything pearlescent

6 comments:

Pia S said...

Isn't is bizarre how things work? From not ever have been to any weddings, suddenly I was invited to 4 - all within a 3 month period! This is a nice and clean design, and I love your choice of embossing folder for this design!

Elena F Scrap said...

Very delicated clean card. I love purples and pinks in combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Fashionista Challenge theme “Things with Wings” with your card. Good luck in the draw. Elena F.

Keti's Projects said...

What a cutie. My fav colors.

Hugs, Keti

chrissie said...

Love the colours and the birdhouse image--just right for the a new home card.

Love Chrissie xx

Eva Gro said...

Oh what a cute card!!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog

Sharon said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at DICC.