Tuesday 17 September 2013

{Pin}spirational Challenge 75 - Hello Autumn

It's time for a seasonal challenge at Pinspirational Challenges  and here's our inspirational photo:
For my DT card I used a leaf digital stamp, provided by our sponsors, QKR Stampede . I copied the digi several times to make a backing paper and changes the line colour to brown. I printed it onto a card blank and onto  panel of kraft card, which I then crimped.  I imported the digi into my electronic die-cutte(Silhouette Cameo) , traced it and made it into a cutting file. I think it makes a lovely leaf die- cut, don't you?

Do come and join us a Pinspirational Challenges  and show us how this lovely picture inpires you.


I'd like to enter :
Crafting When We Can  Seasons
Hobbycutz Autumnal
The Sisterhood of Crafters Digital Stamp
My Time to Craft Autumnal Colours
Sarah Hurley Challenges Autumn Glow

13 comments:

Ann said...

I love the leaf and sentiment made from patterned paper! Thank you for sharing your card with us at My time To Craft!

Pia S said...

This is beautiful, Marina! You've made a beautiful patterned paper for the background and I like the look of that crimped kraft paper too. The DP you used for the die cut leaf and sentiment has such lovely autumn colors.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Love the rich colours and the leaves. Thanks for sharing over at hobbycutz challenge blog x

Deanne Saunders said...

A beautiful card!!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a pretty fall card... love how you did the leaf!

Darlene said...

Oh Wow! I really love what you've done here! BEAUTIFUL Fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful Autumn card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Seasons Challenge.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a lovely card.
Thank you for joining in My time to craft challenge, good luck x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous card for Autumn! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Hobbycutz - good luck! Susan x

Poppet said...

Wow Marina, all this from 1 digi, what a fantastic way to make sure everything co-ordinates. Fab card.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Zella said...

What a creative way to use the image!!! Love it - and going to have to give it a try myself. :)

Wynn said...

Love your layout Marina. It's a great CAS card too. An inspirational idea using the perfect paper for the leaf shape.
Hugs Wynn x

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful.The leaf looks gorgeous-and so it should after all the hard work that went into it!Thanks for sharing at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.