Saturday 19 July 2014

Inkspirational Challenge - Splash


At Inkspirational we have a 'word prompt ' - splash . For my DT card I have added bubbles to the splashes! I used a Jellypark digi, which I coloured with Promarkers. I paper- pieced the bath with a scrap of Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air collection and then used a digital versio of it for the sentiment shape, the splash (left hand bottom) and the bubble background. I used stickles on the bubbles in the bath, and the champagne.

There are so many ideas for the theme 'splash' - just look at the variety of projects from the Inkspirational DT and our fabulous Guest Designer Cinni. I hope you'll join us.

I'd like to enter:
Crafter's Cafe Birthday
Daring Cardmakers  Out on the water (although actually 'in, in the water'! But the theme description says to show any way humans enjoy water.
Fairy Tale digi stamp image

12 comments:

chrissie said...

Lovely colours you used on this card Marina and a really fun image

Love Chrissie x

Pia S said...

Lots of bubbles and splash, both in the tub and the glass! Fun design!

sandie said...

the first thing I spotted was the die cut matching the bath-so very cool and this is my kinda splash-wine and a bath!

Pia Larsen said...

Hi Marina, great fun image....it is sooo much me, when the hubby and I go on holiday. The best relaxation :o)

Svenja said...

Fun take on the water-theme! I love your bubbles. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun image! A bath tub is perfect for the splash challenge. I also like the bubble paper!
- Shauna

cm said...

Absolutely charming - the bubbles, the champagne...sweet! The image's hair looks like mine: kind of wild! All kinds of fun happening with this card, Marina! Fabulous!
~c

Barb said...

This is gorgeous, your bubbles look so real and the background paper to match too charming. Thank you for sharing with us at the Fairy Tale Challenge. Barb GDT

Kim M said...

What a super fun and cute card! Love that patterned paper! :-)

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Love that image! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Natty said...

Great take on our water-themed challenge, yep bathtime is definitely one enjoyed by many! :D

Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Miri said...

Wow! The bubbles look so great and "real".
Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers challenge.