Monday 25 May 2015

Make My Monday - Use Kraft


This week at Make My Monday the challenge is to use kraft card.


Here's a card for a one-year-old's birthday and it would have been quick and easy except for one thing....I decided to use my new Pixscan mat with the Silhouette electronic cutting machine.  This was because the baby is half Australian and I found these kangaroos in the middle of some patterned paper and thought they'd be just right. Technology is great ...but you can't rush the learning curve on a new gadget! So learning how to use the Pixscan mat took longer than anything else on this card.

I hope you'll join in the challenge at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Cards 4 Guys world wildlife
QKR Stampede children's birthday card
Crafty Catz kids

11 comments:

Suzi B said...

Hi Marina, what a cute, warm childrens card, love the Kanga! as will the recipiant.
Suzi B xx

JayBe said...

Well done on the cutting, Marina - an excellent result. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Cazro said...

This is such a sweet card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Andrea W said...

The kangaroos are darling and I love the yellow with the kraft. So glad you played along with our World Wildlife challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Fliss said...

What a cute card Marina. Love the bright yellow contrast with the kraft too.
Fliss xx

chrissie said...

Fun image Marina.. Just right for a little one

Love Chrissie xx

Leslie Miller said...

You sure did make it work great! Perfection! Very cute card for a child's birthday. Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede Children's Birthday Challenge!

Jac’s Playground said...

adorable card, love those kangaroos, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

chrissy xx said...

It's GORgeous! I LOve the little scene you've created... Thank you so much for joining usthis week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

Super cute image and I really like how this yellow works with kraft. Nicely done!

Dawn said...

I totally adore this cute little card & I have to say, it was well worth the effort!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs
Dawn xx