Monday 1 June 2015

Creative Cutting Challenge- Teacher Gift


Over the summer Creative Cutting Challenge is going monthly, and asking people to make anything with a Creative Pointe Cutting File. You can buy them from the online store but there are also freebies  available to try.

For my DT project I used two Creative Point files : pillow box (so easy to make! ) and the apple from 'school set two'. The sentiment was cut using a font on my computer.

I'd like to enter:
Crazy 4 Challenges teacher appreciation
Silhouette Challenges  anything goes using a silhouette

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Nice shape and the colours go well together

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

The possibilities seem endless with cutting files. Sweet pillow box!

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the embossing.
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥