Sunday 17 January 2016

Arsenal


I know I get some international visitors so let me explain... Arsenal are one of the top English football clubs..(that's soccer to some of you!). My son is football-crazy , he plays it and he watches it and Arsenal are his favourite team.

For his 9th birthday, I used a Bugaboo digital image and I traced the balloons in Silhouette Studio and filled them with the Arsenal logo. I printed it and coloured the rest of the image with markers. I added embossing, diecuts and a stamped sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
Cardz4Guys happy birthday
The Male Room  anything goes
Fab n Funky  for a child
Give a Crafter a Cookie  photo
Addicted to stamps masculine

13 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic idea Marina and great for any football fan

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is fabulous! (Though I'm a red).. Your are so clever with that silhouette!

Deborah Frings said...

I think his Arsenal balloons are just brilliant and such a lovely way to personalise the card. Great image, super colouring and lots of texture too. I'm sure you son loves it. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes theme here at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

Céline said...

so fun
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Julie B said...

Great idea for your football mad son and a fab finished card. I'm sure he will be satisfied with a draw today which sees them top of the table again!
Thanks for linking up to Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

Pia S said...

Love how you personalized this image to fit your son's interests, great idea!

Pat K said...

Fabulous card for your little boy. Love how you incorporated reference to his favourite team...very special. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

Veerle said...

This is such a fun card. Thank you for joining our challenge.
Veerle DT - Addicted To Stamps

Unknown said...

Such a great card! I love the cute image and the football balloons. Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
Chris

Marlies said...

Ah this is such a sweet an adorable card and perfect for your Arsenal fan son.
thank you for joining our challenge at ATSC. Marlies

Deanne Saunders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanne Saunders said...

Wonderful card!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper