Wednesday 15 June 2016

Card Kit Swap - Friendly Florals


Breaking news! I am taking part in a monthly card kit swap with Nonni and Pia. 

The plan is that every month we take turns to create 3 identical kits - one for each of us - and then use the kit (mixed with our own stash if we wish) to make cards.

This month, Nonni sent out this kit, which she named 'Friendly Florals':
I'm happy to report that I've pretty much 'killed the kit' - this is all I have left:
A group shot of my cards is at the top of the page. I am going to link up the cards individually so that I can enter some challenges. (I'll link up when I get home from work.)

I hope you'll go and see what Pia and Nonni made!


4 comments:

Nonni said...

Wow Marina, you were so productive making five cards! I really love your use of the kit and it's hard to choose a favorite but the the first and second (from the left), and then the Day for Daisies card are fighting from the first place. All the color palettes look so fab too... I think the Day for Daisies lady with her stylish flower accent wins! :) xxx ps. Pia's name is a link to her blog, mine is not -maybe update it when you get a chance? Thanks!

chrissie said...

Fantastic idea for a swap and also terrific cards made by you Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

A fantastic set! I'm going to comment on each card post, just wanted to say I think you've been so creative making cards in different styles, from feminine to cute, retro and stylish.

Imke said...

Adorable bunch of cards, Marina ! I love working with Card Kits because sometimes you have to think outside your comfort zone !