Thursday 1 March 2018

This will warm you up

So how are all you fellow Brits coping with the Beast from the East? I know people from colder climates think we make a terrible fuss...but it's freezing!

I don't like coffee myself, but I do think this little coffee cup looks cute - I spotted it on a Paper Smooches Christmas set I was using yesterday and thought it deserved an inking.

I stamped a row of  the coffee cups and coloured them using markers. The sentiments are by hero Arts and Avery Elle

I'd like to enter:
Color Throwdown 
Naughty or Nice  drink up
Addicted to Stamps  have a heart
Cards in Envy  heart
Little Red Wagon  hot beverage



11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Marina - what a sweet card! I'm hiding in the house and wearing warm clothes. The cat doesn't know what's going on and is genuinely too frightened to go outside - which is a good thing as I think he'd get blown away! Hope you are keeping warm, and thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

Yep warmed me up and boy do I need it. Up here in Scotland it is bitterly cold, the winds are biting xxx Such a cute card and such warm and gorgeous colours x

Greta said...

Darling card, Marina! It's cold & windy here, too, but at least no snow or floods!

Kristie said...

What a darling card! I just love the clean look and colors. I'm not a fan of coffee either, although I love the smell of it. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

Veerle said...

Sweet card. Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck.
Greetings, Veerle DT - ATSC

Lindsey said...

I live in what we call a "snow belt" here in Ontario, and so for us to have received ZERO snow when it seems to be walloping everyone else is quite strange. :) Your card definitely warms the spirits at least, it's so cute! And now I have to go see if I have that particular Paper Smooches set, too. ;) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Donna said...

This is such a charming card!

Pia S said...

Coffee, can’t live without it! Cute mug! Great repetitive stamping, I’ve got lots of smallish stamps I could use this technique with, might borrow your idea at some point,,,.

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh this is my kinda of card!!! LOVE the cups!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Kate said...

This is such a sweet card! The little coffee cups look fabulous all lined up in a row!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Toni said...

very sweet! So glad you've joined us for the Naughty or Nice Challenge!