Wednesday 24 July 2013

Inkspirational Challenge 30 - Sketch- Kite Flying


It's sketch challenge time again at Inkspirational Challenges  and here's the sketch:


As you can see, for my DT project, I flipped the sketch upside down. The girl is a digi-stamp from our sponsors this month, A Day for Daisies  and I coloured it in with markers and paper-pieced the dress.  I created a border with patterned paper and border punches and cut out a kite.

This sketch is so versatile. Why not try using it yourself and join us at Inkspirational Challenges? 
I'd also like to enter:
Papertake Weekly Die-ing for a punch
Crafty Creations Challenges Summer
Divas by Design Anything goes  

7 comments:

chrissie said...

A really beautiful image to make this super card

Love Chrissie x

sandie said...

adorable Marina, love all the pinks and great paper piecing x

Karen M said...

This is adorable, Marina. Love those papers and the image is darling x

Michelle J M said...

Gosh Marina, I turn my head for a moment and you have made a hundred cards! Your Day for Daisies cards are always so pretty. Love these colours and your paper piecing is always so good. Michelle x

Mynn xx said...

OH so cute, Marina! LOVE the polka dots and the strips and I adore the paper piecing! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

Pia S said...

This is a gorgeous girlie image! I love how you turned the sketch upside down, placing the image at the bottom part of your card and making the kite go over the border. With no sentiment on the front you've got yourself a card that can be used for so many different occasions.

Ruth M said...

Such a pretty card Marina, I love the mix of spots and stripes and the paper piecing is fab! Great colours and I love how you flipped the sketch too! Ruth x