Friday 21 February 2014

One Rubbish Photo


The problem with scrapping concerts and shows is that they don't usually allow photos during the performance. So when we took my son to see a tribute to 70s/80s band ELO a few weeks ago, this was the only photo we took.

I used a sketch from Skissedilla - where they used a peak of torn paper, I used a triangle and I swapped the photo and the title around. I use papers and sticker etc from Simple Stories 'Say Cheese' collection. The title is after one of the original band's big hits - the 'strange' was made with glittery black thickers. I used lots of ink, stamps, and distressing for a grungy look. Just in case you miss the star of my rubbish photo, I've added a badge pointing to him.

As well as Skissedilla , I'd like to enter:
A Song in you Heart - Unfinished stongs - I went with the songs theme and the word magic in the lyrics.
Inspired by  the colours

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful layout! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is really awesome thank you for joining us at a song in your heart challenge. hugs

Crafting Vicky said...

Love how you have managed to scrap this memory!!! Good for you because there really wasn't much for you to use but it turned out fabulous!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at A Song in your He{art}. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Riikka Kovasin said...

Love those papers set in an angle!

Vicki said...

Awesome layout. Love the color combo and background paper. Thanks for joining us at A Song in Your He{art}.

ScrapArtDesign said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing with us at Skissedilla!