Monday 22 June 2015

Make My Monday - Beach and DT Call


This week's theme at Make My Monday is 'The beach' , and you can see that I've gone down the surfer route. The papers are a digital version of Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss. The surfboards are Silhouette cutting files and I created a cutting file from a digistamp of a camper van, which I coloured with ink.

We also have a DT call going on at Make My Monday, and I hope you will give it a try by entering the challenge and adding DT after your name.

I'd like to enter:
The Stamping Boutique summer fun
Lulupu summer splash
A Gem of a Challenge summertime

8 comments:

Fliss said...

A stunning card Marina. Love the design and colours and surf is definitely up!
Fliss xx

sandie said...

I would love to be there but not in a camper van! Great mix of orange and blue and creative way to build up the scene x

Lynsey said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Joan said...

Love this fun card!!! Blue and orange are so awesome together - one of my favorite combos!!!

Greta said...

Oh this is so cool--love your beach scene!

Suzi B said...

Fabulous card Marina, great beach theme.
Suzi B xx

Tanvi said...

Marina this is such an adorable one! Thanks for sharing with us at Lulupu Challenge#50. Good luck.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a wonderful summer scene.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x