Thursday 10 March 2016

Easter Basket


I couldn't resist these round Easter animals from Sami Stamps - they remind me of 'angry birds' except not angry!  For the sentiment I used a Clearly Besotted stamp and used the Silhouette free design to cut 'Easter'.

I will be entering this into the new Silhouette UK Blog challenge  - I am really pleased to see this challenge as it will encourage me to use these designs. I do like seeing the weekly free design and usually download it - just occasionally it is too American for me .( Not against Americans, of course! - just we don't have Thanksgiving or Independence Day for example.)

As well as the Silhouette blog, I'd like to enter:
A Snowflakes Promise spring
Creative Card Crew  chicks
Let's Craft and Create   Easter
Fantastic Tuesday  Easter


4 comments:

Pia S said...

I like that you didn't use the full image, I the d to forget this and cropping as an option, it's like a totally different image. Lovely soft colors and design.
I've been so busy during the weekdays so I'm behind on visiting, but will catch up eventually:)

chrissie said...

Well now how cute is this card :0). Love everything about it Marina

Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous! I love the image will have to check that out!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card with great image and colors. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Iwona