Tuesday 10 May 2016

City Crafter - Fairy Tale Land





This week, at City Crafter, Kirsty has challenged us to use things from fairytales, such as princesses and unicorns or , as you can see I have chosen...castles! 

This is a box card, made from an SVG electronic cutting file from SVG Cuts. To add my own touches I dry embossed the turrets and doors, added gems and enamel dots, and a Papermania sentiment. - 'wishing you a magical day filled with dreams-come-true'. 
This week, our Guest Designer is Nela, so I hope you'll come to City Crafter and see what she, and the rest of the DT have made...and join in our challenge.



I'd like to enter: 
Alphabet Challenge embossing folders
Creative Card Crew anything goes  

9 comments:

Stella said...

You added your own twist and this castle looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Wow!

chrissie said...

Fantastic Marina and a beautiful colour

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous box card! I once made a castle card but never thought to do a box one .... I have to remember this ... My group would love it!

Mac Mable said...

So clever and fabulous adding your own unique touches x

Maria said...

How creative...what a beautiful castle!!!

Maike from Maikreations said...

This is such a great project and the pearls and gems are perfect on it ;o) Thank you for joining our „Pearls or Gems“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

Josephine said...

What a fabulous creation!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Pia S said...

What a fab take on the theme, it's so princess and fairytale like! Great idea going for a monochromatic look as well...

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet, thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Carmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x