Tuesday 30 August 2016

City Crafter - Birthday Wishes

inside

outside
I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter and, for a change, I decided to make it simple and useful - make a birthday card.
source
For my DT card I made a pop-up card for a baby girl's 1st birthday. The dog was a digital image from Craft Artist, and I designed and cut everything on the Silhouette electronic die-cutter.

Our wonderful Guest Star, Davi  is still with us, and I hope you will come over to City Crafter Challenge Blog and see what she, and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own birthday card into the challenge.

I'd like to enter:
Cupcake Inspirations: Sweet Inside
Give a Crafter a Cookie  challenge 51
Die Cuttin Divas anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies more than one fold (extra folds form the pop-up )
Cute Card Thursday words and numbers 

16 comments:

chrissie said...

Brilliant card with the wonderful pop up idea

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee this so made me smile! Such a fun card! Love the Cameo cut sentiment! What font did you use?

Sandy said...

Such a sweet card. So glad you joined us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/Cookie DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Wynn said...

So cute. What a great pop up card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Birgit said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

Pia S said...

What a surprise inside! Normally we see cards that are mostly decorated in the front, but here it's the inside which is the star. Love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable!

Davi said...

Darling card, I love the pop up!! Perfect for a little one's first Birthday :)

Crafting Andy said...

How sweet. I really like this. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

Jarka Ef said...

Very nice idea and that dog is so cute :-) thank you for sharing with us at Craftig with Dragonflies. Jarka

Marina said...

I've looked back to try to find out the font name but I did the stupid thing I always do - forgot to make a note before I welded it and now can't tell. I went through my fonts but haven't been able to recreate it!

cm said...

Oh my gosh, Marina! That puppy is adorable; a perfect birthday card and image pairing for a one year old! Keepsake guaranteed! Thrilled that you shared this gem at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs~c

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the doggy! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Kamila DT

Unknown said...

So cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper