Saturday 3 December 2016

Inkspirational Challenges - CAS with Sparkle

Our challenge at Inkspirational has been chosen by Sandie and she wants to see CAS cards with sparkle.
For my DT card I made a penny slider card - it's the first I've ever made. For the track I used a Silhouette cut-file kindly shared freely by JJ Bolton . I coloured the Santa (Gerda Steiner) with alcohol markers,  cut him out and attached him to two coins. I added lots of Stickles to his beard etc. The sentiment is Avery Elle.
I love the way Santa spins right round. Next time though, if I'm going to use real coins I'll use a thicker base card, as they are quite heavy.
This time, our Guest Designer is Tracy , so I hope you'll come over to Inkspirational, see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own sparkly CAS creation.

I'd like to enter
Stampin royalty cas
Deep Ocean Santa
Merry Monday masculine
Use Your Stuff Christmas
Cute card Thursday toys or transport - I think a snowboard may be both

17 comments:

chrissie said...

Haven't seen a slider card for ages and this one is wonderful Marina. Love the sparkle as well

Chrissie xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What an amazing slider card Marina and that image of Santa on a snowboard is just brilliant. That is a really fun card xx

Ros Crawford said...

Hee hee what a fun card! I've made lots of these with my group and the support workers get more fun out of them than anyone! Brilliant image Marina!

Nonni said...

Super cute, Marina! I hope I'll receive this so I can admire the design and try how the Santa spins! Love this!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

sandie said...

How clever and cute, such a great design and love his sparkle beard x

Khristina Sorge said...

This is super fun! What a unique card idea. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff this week.

Haven_mom4 said...

Totally in love with the moving Santa. Thanks for joining us at Use your stuff

Debbie Bonczek said...

OMG . . . I'm in love with this card. FABULOUS. So darn cute.

Tammy L said...

I love the image and such a great aspect of being a movement card! The speckled paper and the stickles are great dimension aspects! Great job!

*Vicki* said...

Now this is just as cute as can be!! I love the snowboarding Santa catching the sparkly winter waves!! :) I love that you've made it an interactive design too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Trina P. said...

So cute. I've been eyeing this set and I think you've convinced me to just buy it. 😂

Linda said...

This is just too cute. Adorable Santa. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Beth McCullough said...

Love your fun card! Seeing Santa snowboarding on the penny slider card made my day! You are one of the winners this week at Use Your Stuff Challenge blog. Congrats! Grab our button for being featured on our blog challenge.

Marcia Hill said...

What a hoot...LOVE this card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

cm said...

Okay, your snow-boarding Santa has planted a smile all over my face! The interactive design is genius and oh, how I adore that sparkly snow! Too. much. fun!
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

I've never made one of these. I can't imagine a better choice of image for such a slider design. Cool!