Thursday 21 December 2017

Happy Birthday Shauna!

Happy Birthday to Shauna, my wonderful, talented team-mate from Inkspirational.

This is the card which is now in her possession.  I used a flower stamp from W plus 9 and heat embossed it in white and then coloured it with powdered paints, (I can't remember whether I used Brushos or Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals, or a combo of the both). It was one of those cards that's quick and fun to make and takes more time to clean up afterwards!

Have a great day, Shauna.

I'd like to enter:
Stamp Ink Paper  Say no to Christmas
Papercraft Challenges  happy birthday
Crafty Gal Challenges  anything goes

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks Marina! This is a beautiful card! I have never used powdered paint, but this makes me want to get some!
Thanks for the birthday wishes on the post and email! I appreciate you!

stampwithamyk said...

Very pretty! Love the background and your stamping is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Hah, yes, I sometimes make cards that take a lot of clean up. This is very pretty! I am sure your friend loves it!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Marina thank you so much for your beautiful Christmas card... What a lovely surprise! Have a beautiful Christmas!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous floral and your background is so very pretty! Thanks for playing with the Stamp Ink Paper challenge this week, too!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a pretty card Marina....love the bursts of colour.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Blessings for the New Year.
xx Karen

Tina's Crop Shop said...

So pretty Marina! I love that gorgeous background! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our two week challenge!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Marina this is gorgeous, I love that background you've created. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Anja said...

Wow i love these colors! Great card!
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Anja